Monday, September 13, 2010

What's new!?!?!
















What have we been up too??? Well...more than I can even remember!



Josiah was Baptized on his 6th Birthday! He played T-Ball this summer and really enjoys anything outdoors!


Jordann has grown up a ton. She is lil miss sassy thang! Loves her bubby and tells everyone he's her bff! Too cute. She is 3 as of June and is begging for a baby (the real kind!) Had to break her heart that mommy and daddy are set and it's not likely she'll be getting one...the response...."Awwwwwwwwwww Man!" "But they are sooooo cute" like they are puppies or something!
Daniel and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary...how you ask.? With a home remodel! We are about done and our house will be market ready this week! Looks amazing so come visit us before we move!!

Here are some pics...hope this counts as a post...I am such a slacker when it comes to a blog. Don't worry, I still stalk all of yours so I can see all those lil cuties!


Blessings!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah! Love the pics and the update!! So good to hear what is going on with you all!

Becki Francy said...

OK wait....you remodeled it only to move? And where are you moving? I need more details.....looks like I will be needing another blog post!