Monday, May 18, 2009

Josiah's Pre-School Graduation

Mrs. Schmitz....she is an amazing teacher with more patience than humanly possible!
trying to look humble

The Graduate Proud grin
getting his diploma

I admit I am alot like an M&M...ok the peanut ones anyway. I have a hard candy shell...soft chocolate sweet side and then a lil nutty like the peanut center. I rarely cry, so for me to admit that I was a cry baby at my son's pre-school graduation is a tough one!

But I was a proud momma and to see him sing his lil heart out and hold his head up high just choked my up!




Enjoy my handsome lil big guy!





3 comments:

Al's World said...

Precious!! It was wonderful to see you guys!! I still cannot believe how old he is, he will forever be that bundle I held and slept with on your couch....

Becki Francy said...

He really is so cute! I couldn't believe how big he was when I saw him this weekend. So good to see you all - wish we could have had more time to catch up!

Laura said...

Oh I love it! Max told me he got to see Josiah this weekend at church! How fun! So proud of your little man....